by SkinnyLemon founder Amber Blumer
- What would you do if you learned you had only 6 months to live? Time has a way of focusing your mind on what really matters. Are you wasting your time pursuing insignificant goals?
- Are you doing what you should be doing? You are the only one who can decide what’s right for you. And deep down, you know if you’re on the right path.
- Do you currently have the skills required to fulfill your goals? There is always something new to be learned. The truth is that you can’t be “clueless” and be a champion at the same time.
- What difference would it make if you were successful? How would it feel? What would be different in your life? The journey is tough, but it keeps you going to know why it’s worth it.
- What would you do if you won $1 million and had absolutely no limitations in what you could be? Money changes everything in life. Are you allowing the lack of it to hold you back?
- Do you need any help achieving your goals? Be brutally honest with yourself. Can you do this all by yourself? Or do you need the contacts, strategy and financial support of others?
- What are your 5 most important values? Beliefs matter. They make you powerful, and they make decisions easier. If you can’t believe in anything, you won’t achieve anything.
- Do you have enough time to reach your goal? If you can’t get your plane in the air before you reach the end of the runway, you will crash. Your plans won’t matter if you don’t give yourself enough time to complete them.
- What have you always dreamed of doing but been too afraid to try? It could be something “crazy.” Maybe it’s time to start working on that dream. Maybe that’s what you’ve been missing.